Friday, November 2, 2007

I'm back!

Gosh, its been a long while, hasn't it? 
Yesterday we had the privilege of having one of my oldest friends and her cute Family over for Dinner. I have been friends with Mary since I was probably about 3. We grew up in the same Ward and I have always really loved spending time with her. She and her Husband even went to School out in Chicago so we had the chance to see them a bit while we were out there, it was always nice to see a familiar face from the past. And the greatest part is that Dave really gets along well with  her Husband Jason... that doesn't always happen with Dave.
So we had a really yummy dinner that Dave made, some great company, and Mary made the most delicious key lime pie I have ever tasted. The best part was how well the kids played with eachother. Amelia, who is 2 1/2, Luke and Ella were pretty much non-existent. We got to sit at the table and chat while the kids just played and hungout in the Family room. They got along so well and had a lot of fun together. And I got to hold their handsome little baby, Finnley, which always makes me happy. 
So yesterday was a really great day which had an even sweeter ending. I love old friends, they are the best.

No comments: