Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Luke's allergies


Just a cute thing that Luke said today that made us laugh so hard.
Ella had a slice of cheese that she was walking around eating. Now Luke is allergic to dairy product's and he's getting pretty good at recognizing the things he can and can't have. He knows cheese is on the "no" list.
Ella walked over to Luke and sat down right next to him. He said that he wanted her to move and that she was in his way.
I told Luke" She can sit by you, it's not a big deal".
I think he saw that the conversation was not going in the direction he had wanted it to go. He finally said,
"Sorry Ella. You have to move away from me. Im allergic to cheese.... sorry""
I love that he now try's to use his allergies to his benefit.

3 comments:

Tiffany J said...

So cute! Your kids say the most adorable things! They are going to be AWESOME adults! It's been fun getting to know them through your blog! We'll have to ride the train soon! Call me!

Becca said...

ha ha ha!!!Thats too funny!!!!

Jamie C. said...

So I have been reading your last few posts here and I absolutely think you should use this picture for your Christmas card. It is priceless and so super cute! I don't know your kids pesonally, but just reading about them, this picture looks like it captures their personalities perfectly. Problem solved, you already have a great Christmas picture...plus they look so great all dressed up,but that's a given!