Sunday, December 9, 2007

shoes and shots.


I guess everyone buys red shoes for their girls at Christmas time. Its ridiculous. I have been looking for red mary jane's in a size 7 for Ella and have looked everywhere. I should have bought the cute one's I saw at Target last month but I thought I had plenty of time to do it. I have looked at every shoe store they have at both 5 points and the mall. I have looked online. I even borrowed some cute one's from a friend that would have worked perfectly, only they are a little too small. There are a pair that I can get that are great but they're a little more than I want to pay for something she wont wear very often. Dave is getting fed up with my looking though and just wants me to buy them already. I am usually the one what can find anything. Where are all the red shoes in a size 7? If any one of you see's them out there put them on hold for me.
And when are we going to get our Christmas pictures taken? The kids have been sick, its been cold and rainy. I wanted to just take them to Mile Square and let them run around but things have not quite been conducive to picture taking recently. And I have come to the conclusion that this year we will be lucky to get a picture of the 2 kids... let alone the entire family. We will be sending a picture out. What that will be or when remains to be seen... or known.