Saturday, October 20, 2007

Clean makes me really, really happy!!!


I am really happy right now because I finally got done with the last of my cleaning. Here are the things I did this evening. Keep in mind that the house I am living in is 2700 sq. feet.
vacuumed the entire house
dusted the entire house
did laundry
cleaned the kids rooms
polished the wood
cleaned all of the wood floors on my hands and knees. Which, frankly, is the only way to really do a great job in my opinion.
cleaned the bathrooms- with Dave doing most of this with a bit of help from Luke, who loves to clean!!
moped the kitchen floor-again, Dave was actually on this one. I went to start and he would not let me.

So I am know so very happy. I love being in a clean house. I feel I do a really good job of keeping a tidy house but I have slacked lately on doing some good, deep cleaning. Although I am addicted to vacuuming and do it at least 2 times a week.


O' And I cleaned the Kitchen too.

No comments: