Sunday, October 21, 2007

Thanks Dave


I was not feeling in tip top shape today. Dave and Luke went to Church while I stayed home with Ella.. she was napping and I wanted her to get some good sleep.
Ella woke up about a hour after Dave left and wanted to play. She was being so cute and so funny, I felt bad that I just couldn't do the things I know she wanted me to. She was a good spot and watched some show's while I rested on the couch.
Dave, my sweet, thoughtful Husband, came home a bit early knowing that I was tired and needed to sleep. He walked in and took over as he sent me upstairs to sleep. He was such a good sport about it too. I know he had a long day with the kids while I was not quite in the game; but he never once complained. That makes me so happy. It makes me feel so guilty when I know the kids are misbehaving and I can't do much to help. It makes all the difference in the world when Dave is cheerful and happy to help... or at least puts on the face that he feels that way.
Thanks honey for being such a wonderful Husband and friend. I appreciate all you do for me, especially today!

2 comments: