Thursday, October 25, 2007

David Lee


I know this is getting old but I needed to express once more how in love I am with my Husband. This week has been a rollercoaster. I don't think that I could have gotten through it without Dave. Actually, I don't even want to imagine going through it without him. He has been my rock. He has been so strong for us all and has just forgotten himself and taken care of us, his Family. I have yet to hear him complain about how tired he has been or how crazy things are for him. This week has been the worst week possible for him to need to be with the kids all day long. With the fires we have been so limited on what they can all do an the kids have pretty much been cooped up inside for days. Thankfully we have had some great friends and family insist on taking them for a while... this has meant more then I could say. It has given Dave a break and made my kids so happy.
I am really exhausted and am going up to bed but just wanted to quickly reiterate how in love I am with my Husband.

No comments: