Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Massage chair and soft feet

Today is an easy day to describe what made me feel the happiest. Grandma and I took some time and went to Happy Nails where we were pampered by a relaxing pedicure. Grandma had never had one before and she was super cute about it. They had those big massage chairs and she just kept saying how good it felt on her back. One of the girls who worked there asked me if she was my Mom, I replied that not only was she my Grandma but that she just turned 91. Everyone in the salon stared at her with disbelief. I think Grandma likes it when people assume she is in her 70's. She deserves all the wide-eye's... she looks and acts like she is 20 years younger than she really is!
So I got to be pampered and relax. It was wonderful! I seldom get pedicures and every time I do it makes my day. I really need to do it more than once every year!

1 comment:

regibells said...

Love happy nails! "pa fin wax you like?..only sick mo dolla" "Do you have bo frend?"....long chong vo bong mi.....ohhh she say you pritty!"...I think everyone has identical experiences! HAH!