Friday, October 12, 2007

Mickey's Trick-or-Treat




I got home so late yesterday and the last thing I wanted to do was get online.
Yesterday Ella and I went to CA Adventure for "Mickey's Halloween Treat", which was so great. The whole park was decorated for Halloween and was filled with Families dressed up. There were several stations throughout the park where cast members were passing out candy all night. There were lots of Characters dancing at the various dance stations where they had a DJ and lots of fun music. It was seriously the most fun I have had in a long time.
I wish I could have taken Luke but that would have been a bit too much stimulation for him and he cant stay up much past 6:30 these days. It was fun to do something with just Ella and I. She had the most fun running around in her cute little Bee costume and even kept her headband on all evening... this gives me high hopes for introducing cute headbands for daily wearing.

4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Hey JILL! I LOVED going to Mickey's Trick or Treat last year! I really need to renew my pass! We need a playdate there!

Kim said...

I have to say that cute little girl of yours makes a perfectly adorable bumble bee. I hear I'll see you guys tomorrow at Ruby's party. Hope to see that little bumble bee.

Morph This said...

I love this little bee suit.. did you make it?

Becca said...

so fun! I love how DL decorates to the 9's for all their holidays!