Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ruby's Birthday Party

I always thought it would be fun to have a baby around Halloween and tonight proved my theory. We went to Ruby's, our friend's the Miller's daughter, second Birthday Party this evening. It was so cute and so much fun. Betsy did such a great job on this cute, Halloween themed party. She had homemade Root Bear, which I will now crave night and day, brimming over with dry ice. Festive foods, cute decorations... and even a bounce house! My kids will be talking about her party for a long time to come. They loved seeing everyone all dressed up. Luke was introducing himself as "Luke Skywalker" all night long. He was thrilled to finally get to wear his hallowed get-up and put it on 3 hours before the party even started.
I loved to catch up with old friends and watch my kids play with their kids. What a trip. A big group of us were roomate's not too long ago and now our kids are growing up and playing with each other. Its so fun to watch.

No comments: